This website (www.lexdmca.com) is designed to provide information concerning our legal services to collect information from persons interested in contacting us to obtain the services, and to enable our lawyers/advocates to contact potential clients.
Collection and Use of personal information
The website collects several types of information while you visit and use its services. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- We use personal information only as described in this Policy or as otherwise permitted by law. We will seek your consent unless use or disclosure without your consent in the circumstances is otherwise permitted or required by law.
- The purpose of the collection of your personal information on this website is to mutually determine if the legal services of our member lawyers are right for you. The information is shared with our member lawyers and persons working with them.
- We may also use your personal information to send you newsletters about our services or about legal developments that we think would interest you. We regularly distribute group bulletins, articles and other legal updates and publications to the clients on our mailing lists, who can elect to receive materials on one or more subject matters. At any time, you may change your preferences or unsubscribe from our mailing lists.
- If you send personal information through our site, we will use it to assess website use and traffic and to respond to your feedback, questions, and comments.
We may use that Personal Information where in our legitimate interest for the following purposes:
- to contact/respond to your requests and queries.
- to personalize your visit and use of our Internet Services and to assist you while you use those services
- to carry out, monitor and analyse our business/ website operations
- to conduct recruiting and selection process
- to provide you with legal services, if you are or become a client of the firm, and otherwise deal with you, and administer the matters you instruct us on
- to contact you (unless you tell us that you prefer us not to) regarding legal or law firm developments that may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive publications that we consider may be of interest to you, you may do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link in electronic marketing communications
- to enter into or carry out contracts of various kinds
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidance, or professional obligations that we may be subject to.
Disclosure and Retention of your personal information
We take utmost care regarding the information that our clients provided to us. We maintain reasonable and appropriate, safeguard to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Information, including that provided by a visitor to this website and provided while using other Internet Services on our servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Any personal information (such as credit card number) which is transmitted to other websites, is protected through the use of encryption, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. We disclose personal information only as described in this Policy or as otherwise permitted or required by law. Generally, we will not disclose your information to anyone other than our member lawyers. We cannot guarantee complete security against the misuse of personal data.
We may retain information, including personal information, for as long as it is needed for the purposes for which it was collected. The length of time we retain information will vary, depending on the service and the nature of the information. This period may extend beyond the end of a person’s relationship with us, but it will be only for so long as it is necessary for us to have sufficient information to respond to any issues that may arise at a later date.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Cookies and similar technologies
If you have any questions about this notice or how we handle your personal data, please contact us at:
Lex DMCA (Admin)